Thursday, January 5, 2012

{Sneak Peek: Evelyn Zoe}

I'm so beyond grateful Evelyn Zoe decided to show up a week early so I could meet her! She is the cutest little thing I've ever seen! Talk about baby fever. Meghan and Jeff make first-time parenthood look easy :) I'm only sharing a few for now as I know Meghan and Jeff are planning on using one of the photos I took for their birth announcement and I don't want to ruin the surprise, but I just had to brag and share at least a couple! 


Meghan and Jeff - You made an incredibly beautiful and precious little girl. She is so ridiculously lucky to have you both as parents. I can't wait to watch Evelyn grow, watch how she changes your life and witness the love you clearly have for each other now multiply for this little one. Congratulations!


No comments:

Post a Comment