Friday, July 27, 2012

{Rachael + Christian}

It's been a while since I've done any portrait sessions! I missed it so much. 
Last night I spent a couple hours strolling around picturesque canals and parks taking photos of Rachael and Christian. She's an American expat I met through my blog, and he's the Dutch boy who stole her heart and brought her to the Netherlands over two years ago. 
These two are getting married in Mexico next year, but wanted some photos in Amsterdam as it obviously holds a very special place in their hearts.
I had so much fun with them. Mixing Christian's dry sense of humor with Rachael's infectious laugh made for a very smiley (and smoochy) evening :)
Here are just a few of my favorites from this session! We lucked out with a gorgeous summer night & some incredible light.
{Photos © Liz Denfeld Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment